Ellie Guzman is a production assistant for an animation studio by day and a freelance writer by, like, the rest of the day. She enjoys writing anything and everything, from screenplays and sketches to satirical pieces and comedic short stories to feminist essays and articles on mental health. Her goals in life are to write for TV and film, publish a few books, and find the perfect pair of black ankle booties.
Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or attached to a mysterious pigeon. To join her mailing list (free stories! Early access to unpublished work! Funny things!) click here.
Some quick facts if you’re still curious:
- Ellie is 25, first generation Salvadoran-American, and always sleepy
- Her family dog is a 3 year old Chihuahua/Terrier mix named Colin and she would give her life for him
- Ellie has asthma like some kind of nerd
- Ellie graduated from USC with a B.A. in Human Biology
- She’s worked in colorectal cancer research, in IT support, as a scribe in an emergency medicine department, as an international data collector for Operation Smile research, delivering food, driving people around, and now in animation (yay!)
- Ellie has a debilitating stationary and sticker habit and currently has more sticky notes and planners than she will ever need
- Ellie is now addicted to writing in the third person